- A client came to us seeking to renew his E2, and we discovered he had been out of status for over 1 year due to a miscommunication with his prior attorney. After significant effort building a case to demonstrate how the circumstances were beyond our client's control, we filed a nunc pro tunc extension and were able to get him back into status.
- A concert promoter approached our office seeking to arrange visas for a musical group for a performance three weeks out. He was told by other attorneys this was not possible. Our office was able to successfully process the group's visas in time for their performance and the promoter was able to salvage his investment into the tour.
- Our office successfully processed artist visas for an entertainment group contracted to perform at one of the top amusement parks in the country.
- A client who had been battling the government for years to process his green card hired our office to file a lawsuit compelling the government to action. Our lawsuit promoted the government to reopen his case, and he is now on a path to legalizing his status.
- Our office was retained to process L1A visas for the CEO and key management personal for a fast growing company based in Europe that seeks to expand their operations to the US. Our office successfully secured visas for all key personnel well within projected timeframes.
- Our office successfully processed H-2B visas (both cap subject and cap-exempt) for a number of hotels in Long Island in 2022.
- Our office successfully secured approval of an EB1A petition for a leading environmental conservationists in a matter of weeks without generating any questions from USCIS.